Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm So Lucky: Post 19

I'm so lucky to be in love with my best friend. Today Chris and I have been married for 6 months and I cant believe it!! Where has time gone? I feel like it was yesterday I was picking 'the' dress, doing our bridal registry, and feeling my heart pound when I was about to walk down the isle. I look at pictures taken on our wedding day and feel somewhat sad that it's over--we had SO much fun! But I am so excited to start our journey together, the good days and the bad days. I have been extremely blessed with such an amazing man, who is more than i've EVER asked for and imagined. I can't wait to start a family with him--and knowing that I get to wake up to him every morning is the best feeling EVER! I love you babe =)
Our first picture EVER together. 07/08

No comments:

Post a Comment