Monday, August 31, 2009

Almost There!

Tomorrow is September 1st which means we are 19 days away from our wedding. How INSANE is that?? The more I think about it, the more paniced I get because I still have a list of things to do! Anyways, so our house is pretty much done! As of Friday our Sod was laid, all that needed to be done by the looks of things were touch up's of things that needed to be fixed and CLEAN (and they beetter kill all million of the flies!!!) I just wanted to post some updated pictures! We are SO SO SO excited. This month will be A LOT of new changes. The 9th I start a new job, 19th we get married, and 21st close on our house! YIKES!

Our fireplace with the tile that matches our entry way!


Our living room with our carpet =)


Kitchen sink with our backsplash which I LOVE!


Outside with our trees and rock. Before the sod was laid.
Once again the color looks weird!


Microwave and Stove!


And we have AC =) No one other then TEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment