Friday, October 23, 2009

♥ TGIF ♥

I cant wait to have kids... I feel like i'll have more to blog about then =) haha ANYWAYS--

I have an hour left of my work day...and I am SO ANXIOUS for this weekend. I dont know why..I just am. Tonight we are going to dinner to celebrate a good friend of mine's, Reyna's birthday at Azteca. And then home to BED.

Tomorrow Chris has school all day. and at 4 we have my little brothers going away party =( He leaves for Boot Camp on Sunday! I can't believe it! Where has time gone?? Although I am so EXTREMELY proud of my little brother, I am very sad to see him go. It will be hard to let him go, especially with how scary the war gets sometimes! My family will have to rely on God for strength to get through this, and to protect Hunter every second of every day! We Love you Hunter James and couldn't be more proud of you and your accomplishments! Kick some booty!!!

I havent posted pictures of the house because i've had NO motivation to even start decorating. Crazy i know. Especially with how excited I was about it. The walls are so white and it makes it feel so cold and blah. I hope to get started this weekend! But we will see!

We love our new furniture, Infact I have made a new rule for it. NO DOGS ALLOWED ON COUCHES! Annnd this is what I came home to the other day:


His Excuse: He wasnt ON the couch, he was on him.

Ohhh Husbands I swear!!

Have a good weekend. Hopefully I'll have more to blog about when it's over =)

No comments:

Post a Comment