Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF!

As always... TGIF!!!

This week has been pretty busy. It seems like lately we've been on the go a lot! With the wedding only 3 months away (CRAZY!) and the house.. its been insane! Today Chris is picking me up from work at 4:30 and we are heading straight to Elegant Gardens to meet with Cole! We are previewing all of the engagment pictures he took 2.5 weeks ago! I also think we might be able to preview the inivites they are desigining for us. I hope he gives us a disk, or the option to view them online so I can share them with all my friends and family =) i'm very excited to see the outcome, we had a BLAST when we did our photo shoot.

Yesterday I started the project of making our RSVP cards and gift registry things. I realized it's going to take A LOT longer then I thought! It took me about an hour just to cut them all out! I'm excited though! I love crafts!

Tomorrow we have an appointment with Christine from Hayden Homes at noon. We are going to go over our upgrades and pick them all out (we have already done that we have our check list filled out and ready to go!) We will probably do some more drive by's of all the houses in that area to pick out the color for the outside of our home. We havent been able to decide!! Everytime we go out there for one reason or another we down all the streets and pick the schemes we like, and try to narrow it down. It hasnt been resolved yet!

I dont know what else this weekend has to hold for us! I'm hoping some SLEEPING IN! Hope everyone has a fun safe weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment