Tuesday, December 1, 2009

#22- Coupon Crazy!

So today I am thankful for the opportunity to use coupons to the fullest and SAVE MONEY! A lady that lives locally has a blog called fist full of coupons. She has been in the newspaper and on the news for saving HUNDREDS of dollars on grocery shopping! While reading her blog I noticed that she does FREE coupon classes. So i emailed her and am having one TONIGHT at my house. If you didnt get the invite and would like to come call me. Its at 6:30. But I am very thankful for the opportunity to LEARN how to coupon and save money! Her blog says she can show a family of 4 how to live off of 200$ a month for groceries, personal things like shampoo etc AND diapers!! We spend more than that on our family of TWO and no diapers needed!! SO wish me luck, hope I learn A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment