Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shame on me!

I was doing so good =) and thennnn it all sort of slipped haha. I know i've been slacking. BUT in my defense (hehe) we had our first Christmas dinner in OUR house. Of course i procrastinated on EVERYTHING so the last couple weeks i've been stressing out! I made everyone's gifts which all turned out GREAT. So in 1 week I had to complete 10 gifts, clean my house spotless, and get stuff made for our xmas eve dinner. All in all it was a successful night! We had a ton of fun! Christmas was pretty laid back this year but we had fun visiting with family and relaxing with our dogs. Bailey is getting BIG and she's the funniest puppy i've ever met. She loves to play, and when she comes inside from going potty or being outside she gets SO HYPER i cant help but laugh. Everything is going well at our house. Trying to get Christmas stuff put away and our house back to normal. I have also been slacking on taking pictures...so i will get on that as well =) Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and wishing everyone a happy new year as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment