Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#30- WOOHOOOOO

I DID IT! I completed the 30 day challenge, and not falling behind a whole lot! Man am I proud of myself! I hope to continue to blog regularly, but the challenge was sort of hard some days!! For my final post I must say I am thankful for life! I am thankful to have an amazing husband, family and the ability to live life to the fullest!! My husband is my rock and my support and i'd be completely lost without him. My family is always there for me and we have a great time!! Today we are going to add to our family. Since Jackson found a new home, and Abby will here as well, we are getting a yellow lab. Small dogs need SO MUCH more attention then big dogs do. Abby and Jackson were not getting the attention they needed or deserved and made it obvious by digging up our yards and acting out. They were left outside all day and most of the weekends while we were out and about. Big dogs are OK with that, small dogs arent. and it wasnt fair to them!!! I know that once we have kids it would only get worse. So today we are going to Connell to pick up Bailey. She is a 15-week old purebread AKC yellow lab. We hope her and Broady hit it off well, as they will be hunting with Chris every weekend! Bailey is my Christmas present and i'm so excited! the people that are selling her sent me this picture last night:

No comments:

Post a Comment