Thursday, May 7, 2009

The beginning

Welcome to our blog! I have been keeping up with the Millward's and thought it was such a neat idea so I wanted to try it out myself! I thought it would come in handy with all the wedding stuff, and the life we start AFTER the wedding fiasco is over! Especially for friends that have their own families so we dont get together as often as we should, kind of like the Millwards, I feel like I'm up to date on Ash's life. Also for family that is not local a good way to keep in touch. I know that there is a blogging section on our wedding website but this blog allows me to post pictures which is ever so exciting with the wedding crazyness going on!! So I hope you enjoy it, and check back often, maybe even find it in yourself to create one of your own! I do love to read them!
So here we go!

We have about 4 months to the wedding and i'd like to think i'm somewhat ahead of the game. We have the place booked, photography booked, engagment photo session scheduled for May 26th so check back to see how those turned out =) More then half of the bridal party gifts in posession. Flower lady booked, we will be going back the end of May to re-do the order, I kind of forgot what I decided to go with (well except for my boquet of course!) and I want to make sure its what WE want before we pay for it in full, which we will do the end of May. Chris was unable to make the first consultation so J went with me and it went very well! I have my dress ( which i really wish I could post a picture of BUT I know Chris will scout this out sooner or later!!) I have my veil, shoes, jewlery. I have the lady that will be doing my hair, makeup, eyelash application booked. We have someone lined up to do our cake, we just need to decide on a final product. I feel like i'm missing something!

Dont get me wrong there's still a lot to do... my stress level is definately rising as every day that passes!

The girls have ordered their dresses..






The bridesmaids will wear this dress (the one on the right, halter one) in this watermellon pink color





Reyna my maid of honor will wear this Mocah strapless dress instead of the mocah bow her sash will be watermellon pink.















These are the flower girl dresses we recieved last week!





















No comments:

Post a Comment