Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Arrival!

I was so excited to revieve a picture mail from our good friend Thomas this morning because I knew what it meant =) It meant their little one is finally here!! Sarah and Thomas are one of our best friends and they welcomed baby Elise Kaylyn Hallen this morning at 7:49 am. She was 6lbs 6oz and 19inches long! We are SOO excited for Sarah and Thomas and their little one they already have Ava. She's going to be such a good big sister!!



Here is the picture I recieved this morning of the beautiful miss Elise.

















And here is a picture Sarah sent me yesterday at work of little miss Ava! Who i'm sure is a very proud big sissy!

We love you guys! and are so excited for the new addition =)

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! You'll have to tell them congrats from me and Gary!

    ReplyDelete