Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Picture perfect

Yesterday we had our engagment photo shoot. And Overall I think it went very well! If you know Chris and I you know that we arent really the picture perfect couple. I mean.. in our year of being together I think we have a total of like 5 pictures together. SAD I know! I'm going to work on that! I know that as time goes by, when I look back at it i'm going to regret not capturing all of our moments. We opened up and had A LOT of fun with Cole yesterday. On our way there I was thinking.. Oh great we're going to be the most boring people he's ever had to shoot haha but right away Chris and I opened up and had a BLAST. Doing all sorts of fun stuff. We have everything from cute photos, funny photos, photos that are just US and as Cole would say some "hot stuff" photos. I'm VERY excited to see how they look after he's done with them. I'm especially excited to see the outcome of our invites! Speaking of I need to look up some wording for them!!

Our long weekend didnt seem long enough! Friday night we went and watched movies and had dinner at Thomas and Sarahs. Their new baby Elise is so precious!





I took this picture when I was holding her. She's so tiny and cute!!








Chris watched his parents dogs this weekend while they went camping. I snapped this picture of Sam cuddling Chris on the big chair!















We BBQ'd with my family. And enjoyed our memorial day. Monday evening we made our trip to the cemetery. I LOVE the feeling of that place on Memorial day. Its so gorgeous with the hundreds of flags, and it was evening so the temp outside was perfect! Chris dropped me off at my Grandma's site and drove up the way to his Grandpa's. It was so relaxing for the first time in a LONG time to just sit there, and fill her in on life. Not a day goes by that I dont miss that women like CRAZY! Especially with the wedding creeping up on us, It's getting harder and HARDER to imagine my big day without her physically here.




No comments:

Post a Comment