Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Wonders

Our weekend was once again pretty un-evenful. Not that i'm complaining =)
Friday I was off work at 2:30 I went home, crawled into some comfty clothes and watched some TV. I beat Chris home he was down at the union hall welding. When he got home he joined me in bed, we ate our favorite dip and some chips and fell asleep! We didnt wake up until about 8PM! We got dressed, went and ate at Arby's and headed to Morgans house and hung out there until like 1030 then returned home and went to bed, Chris had to be at school at 8am Saturday =(
While Chris was at school all day I went and hung out with my friend Caitlinn who was in the process of moving into their new house. and then met up with Reyna at the craft store to get an idea of what all i'd need for flowers. I decided to make my own boquets for the girls, I will have my bouquet made but everything else i'll make myself. Not only will it save us A LOT of money but it will be a fun activity all of the girls can get together for =) I'm excited to do a practice one and see how they turn out!!!

We get our engagment pictures done a week from tomorrow. We're excited! We're also excited to get our invitations drawn up. I know they'll turn out VERY cute!

Besides making our own flowers, there's not a whole lot of wedding stuff to update on. Still havent decided and agreed on what to do for food. That's a headache in itself!!!!

We are crossing our fingers, hoping and praying that within the next month we can start the building process on our house =)

Hope everyone had a FANTASTIC weekend! Dont forget to check back for those engagment pictures...as i'm sure i'll post again before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment