Friday, May 8, 2009

Catering me crazy!

This whole wedding plannins is still NEW to me! At first I was stoked I had 11 months to plan my wedding and I jumped on that RIGHT away! Everyone thought I was crazy because I still had "So much time" especially my father, but lets just assume they are greatful I started when I did. Now we are 4 months 11 days away and I'm starting to feel the bride stress coming full force. I pray that I dont turn into the bridezilla I watch on TV! As far ahead of the game I thought I was, i'm realizing that my list doesnt seem any shorter! The bind i've found myself in this week is FOOD! We have NO IDEA what to do for food for our reception without spending a fortune. We cant accord to shell out thousands of dollars (although we really wish we could!) to cater a wedding for 200 people! Being new to this whole thing I NEED HELP!! Any ideas that you may have that wont leave our wallets dry i'd appreciate it GREATLY!!!!



Anyyyyways!



I'm at work for the day. My great 10 hour shift! and Chris is out fishing with Thomas and enjoying himself! Lucky him!!! I'm so tired, I am ready to go home and CRASH OUT! Hope everyone's having a good Friday! TGIF!


(Chris last time he went fishing)
Let's hope he catches something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment