Monday, November 16, 2009

#5- FAM-ILY

My computer at home is DINOSAUR slow, and I haven't played around with how to blog from my phone. So I decided to wait until today to do my catch up blogging posts for the weekend, which by the way went by WAYYY to fast.

So pretending today is Saturday =)

I am thankful for my family. Even though I am thankful for them each and everyday, its usually Holiday Season that I feel even more thankful. Thankful we have people to share the Holiday cheer with, make some good food, and have some good laughs! My family is a blast to be around. We have family dinners every Sunday night, and we have a great time. Laughing, cracking jokes, and reminiscing. It's CRAZY to think I'm now old enough to be married, buy our own house, and someday start our own family. Time goes by SO fast that sometimes I forget to stop, take a breath and enjoy the PRESENT time. Sometimes I think we get too caught up in our drama, that we forget about the people close who are always lending a helping caring hand. You NEVER know what tomorrow will bring you, so enjoy all the time you have with your family far and near!

Although I LOVEEE Christmas and the holidays, I cant help but to feel some sadness as well. Linny was a Christmas freak. There was a Christmas tree in every room and storage units full of decor. I miss her A BUNCH over the holiday season. I know she is with me, and watching over Chris and I. But oh man what I'd do to hug her tightly one more time on Christmas morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment