Monday, November 16, 2009

#7- Friends

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

This quote I find so true. As we grow up we start our own families and own lives. and I have been truly blessed with some amazing friends. Some I know if we didn't talk for weeks or months and I needed someone, they'd be there in a heart beat. Not that I ever plan on letting the weeks or months without talking or seeing them happen, it's just the point. When we were in middle school our life revolved around our friends. What we were going to do that weekend, and who's house we are going to stay at. Then we all grew up, and now being married its amazing how much your life completely changes. But I can say I am so blessed with some AMAZING friends. I wouldn't trade any of them for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment