Tuesday, November 17, 2009

#8

Man i'm doing good with these posts! Yay for me!! I can't believe its already mid-November. Where has this year gone!?! We got our Christmas cards in the mail Saturday. They turned out pretty cute! We are in the midst of painting. Chris got our garage cleaned out so we BOTH park in there now =) WOO-HOO no more waiting for my car to defrost OR scraping windows!!!

TODAY I am thankful for my aunt Jaime! She ran around town to starbucks after starbucks looking for my insulated VENTI size tumbler that they carry. They had them in the Spring and they sold VERY fast (they didnt have the VENTI size though) my step mom was looking for one forever. They were giong on E-Bay for like 90$! When I got to work this morning a girl I work with Shonna showed me that they had got some holiday ones, the only difference being the straw looked like a candy cane. and I was so excited I was telling Jaime about them. She went to the Starbucks by Target in Richland and they had ONE so she bought it for herself because I was giong to go to the one by safeway on my lunch. Since my lunch is only a half hour I didnt have time. So she went to the one on Road 68 and they only had the Grande size and said as of 2 hours ago they only had 14 of the VENTI size left IN THE TRI CITIES! WOW! So i got online to see if i could just order one because i saw them on there this morning. To find, the VENTI size was taken off of the website. So Jaime said i'll go one more place for you. She went to the one by Winco in Richland and they had 8 left!!!! MAN she's a life saver =) Thanks JAIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment