Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eight

I have some amazing friends. I really do. I consider myself VERY VERY blessed. Although sometimes our lives are crazy and hectic and we may not talk every single day but I'd never second guess picking up the phone to dial their number at ANY time I may need them. Sam and I have been friends for ooooh 10 years or so. Since the 6th grade. Of course we have had our falling outs time to time (more so when we were in middle school) but she is such an amazing friend!! She hast he softest heart. I know she'd always be there for me or help me with anything i'd ever need! She is always one of the first people call when I need advice for anything. both her and her daughter have blessed my life more than they know. I am so very thankful for Sam and everything she has done and continues to do for me and for our friendship. I love you Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment