Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seventeen

My next post should've been one of the first ones I did. I thought maybe if I waited until the middle...id know more of what to say. Nope that didn't work. My post today is about my Mom. Anyone that knows me well, knows that our relationship has been rocky a time or two. But that doesn't take any of my love away from her.She is the woman that carried me, gave birth to me, and has never stopped loving me. She's my biggest fan when I need one. I wouldn't be the person I am today without her. I have learned many things from her...and I know that I will continue to. I know that when the day comes to where I'm carrying a child of my own, every question I have regardless of what time it is...I can call my momma. I am very blessed for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment