Saturday, February 27, 2010

Twenty-Seven

This post is about my sister in law Shannon. Although we have never met in person, I still do love her dearly. She is so nice, funny and down to earth. I know if I ever need someone to vent to about Chris, that will actually make an impact on him, its her. Although the distance between us is HUGE, the relationship between her and Chris you'd never know they lived so far away. We try to stay as updated in each others lives as we can, with us both being so busy sometimes its hard. We are hoping to make a trip to see them sometime this year. Shannon has a wonderful husband and OHH so cute (as you can see) 2 year old son, whom Chris has never met either. We are so excited to get together sometime this year! I think it will be an awesome experience for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment