Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ten

I decided to do one more post because I somehow double posted on a couple days and since I started the 3rd of February i decided jsut to do another post to bring me even as if I started the 1st of February. So i will do the complete 28-days of love. Not 26. ANYWAYS--

My other post today will be about Morgan. Morgan and I have been friends for about 10 years as well. Her Sam and I all became friends around the same time. Our friendship has stuck over the years and boy am I glad!! We have some really great times together. Our boys share the same interests and go hunting together which has left us with a few days where we do our own thing. Morgan is also one of those people that I know if I dont talk to for a few days, if i ever needed anything she'd be there in a heartbeat. We have a lot of the same interests and have gone through a lot of the same things, like losing our Grandmothers. Morgan is a very strong, dedicated person. I am so glad that we havent went separate ways and forgot about each other. When I picture my life, Morgan is one of my friends that I always picture in it. Whether its when I have kids...or 10, 20, 30 years from now. She is definitely a life time friend, and for that i'm forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment