Friday, February 19, 2010

Nineteen

Today my post is about a very dear friend of mine. I thought today would be the BEST day to blog about her because its HER BIRTHDAY! SO first off, Happy Birthday (for like the 3rd time haha). My post today is about my friend Ashley. Ashley and I go wayyyyyy back. We always had so much fun together as teenagers and doing what teen girls do. Now we are all grown up and still continue our friendship. Ashley is one of the strongest girls I know...she has been put through some pretty ugly stuff and she seems to go through it with a smile and hope and most importantly Faith. She has taught me not to give up...ever. When i think its BAD, it can always be worse. We dont have to talk EVERY day to know that our friendship is still there and still strong as ever. Whenever either of us need someone to lean on or talk to, we dont hesitate to call/text the other. I know that Ashley will always be there for me whenever I may need her. They always say that lifetime friends are hard to find...but I think so far i'm doing pretty good =) I love you Ash! And I admire you for EVERYTHING you do!! I'm always here. HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOU DESERVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment